Why become an Athens Area Village Provider?
Between 2006 and 2030, the U.S. population of adults aged 65 and over will nearly double from 37 million to 71.5 million, representing nearly 20% of the total U.S. population. By becoming a service provider for Athens Area Village, you are recognized as part of a new aging-in-place trend with:
- Access to a wide pool of new customers
- A new referral source with high-volume potential
- Direct marketing and advertising to the local aging population
- Helps your company understand and position itself to meet your future customer’s needs
- Investing in the success of a Village is a way for you to give back to your community
- Help fulfill the mission of the Village by enabling older adults to age happily at home
All of the Athens Area Village Providers are vetted to ensure that they meet the highest standards of service delivery. During this process, providers will identify discounts available to our members and specify services offered. This information will then be relayed to our members for their information.
For more information or to sign up to be a provider for Athens Area Village, please call the Village office at 706-549-4850.
We are excited you are interested in becoming part of the Athens Area Village. If you need more information or would like to start the process, please contact the Athens Area Village Coordinator, Kate Lenover, by phone at 706-369-3002 or email at email@example.com