Reserve your spot today!
Your Three Day/Two Night Package Includes
- Deluxe Motor Coach Transportation
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodations
- 2 Breakfasts at Your Hotel
- 2 Dinners
- 1 Dinner at Mrs. Wilkes’ Dining Room located on one of the most elegant streets in Historic Savannah. Mrs. Wilkes became a legend for her hospitality and home-style southern meals.
- 1 Dinner at Lady and Sons, established by celebrity chef Paula Deen. Enjoy a southern meal of the finest quality in a dining atmosphere that represents a friendly and comfortable environment.
- Guided Tour of Savannah and Tybee Island: Tour Savannah’s beautiful historic district, including the lovely historic squares. Enjoy a tour of beautiful Tybee Island.
- Performance at the Savannah Historic Theater: The Savannah Theater produces wonderful live musical shows!
- Experience Bonaventure Cemetery in Savannah: Though not Savannah’s oldest cemetery, Bonaventure is Savannah’s most famous and hauntingly beautiful cemetery!
- Visit to Famous River Street
Standard Taxes, baggage handling, meal gratuities, and group t-shirt also included.
When: April 30 – May 2, 2018
Price: $450.00 per person for double occupancy/$490.00 for single occupancy
Please pay in full by March 30th to reserve your spot.
Travel Protection: Travel protection can be purchased at $51.00 per person for both double and single occupancy. If you wish to purchase Travel Protection, please send in a separate check made payable to PML Travel & Tours. Travel Protection should be purchased at the time of your initial deposit to ensure full benefits. Insurance premiums are nonrefundable. Fuel surcharges by all transportation companies may be assessed.
For more information or reservations, contact
Nikaela Frederick at 706-549-4850.