Director of Marketing: This is a multi-faceted position for a committed and motivated person managing our marketing, communications, publicity, and outreach. Join a mission-driven team dedicated to the older adult population of our community by promoting a lifetime of wellness through engagement, advocacy, education and support.
Primary duties include:
- Manage ACCA’s communications and publicity activities, including social media platforms, blogs and promotional videos, email newsletter, press outreach and shared content development and maintenance for the agency’s website.
- Manage and edit ACCA quarterly newsletter, “Connections.”
- Effectively market ACCA’s newsletter to meet or exceed the quarterly advertising sales revenue goal and create creatives for advertisers as needed.
- Work closely with agency staff to ensure consistency in agency messaging, logo use, and brand awareness.
- Work closely with Director of Development and Volunteer Services to ensure organization coherence of messaging to donors, customers, volunteers and supporters.
- Work closely with Director of Development and Volunteer Services with the management of mailing list, production of materials, and management of the direct mail.
- Work closely with Director of Development and Volunteer Services with the planning and coordination of the annual ACCA fundraisers.
- Work closely with program staff to create, review, and edit all marketing, public relations, and advertising materials.
- Support staff in the research, development, writing, and submitting of grant proposals.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in English Literature, English Composition, Communication, Journalism or Education.
- Minimum two years’ experience in marketing, communications, and public relations.
- Demonstrated ability to write promotional materials.
- Strong communication skills, knowledge of community resources and experience with volunteer recruitment and management.
- Proficient use of Microsoft office, database use, and aptitude for learning new software.
- Experience with web design preferred.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
Benefits: Excellent benefits including retirement plans, medical and dental plans, paid holiday, vacation and sick time.
To apply: Interested candidates should send a resume, agency application and a writing sample to email@example.com. Applications can be found at www.accaging.org.
ACCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants must fully complete an agency application form and submit a resume in order to receive consideration. Athens Community Council on Aging, 135 Hoyt Street, Athens, Georgia 30601. www.accaging.org. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
For questions about employment or to request an application, contact Nita Norris or you can download ACCA Employment Application and submit electronically through email to Nita Norris at firstname.lastname@example.org