Senior Service Corps Program Director
Senior Corps, a program of ACCA, consists of three distinct volunteer programs for adults age 55 and up: Foster Grandparents, Senior Companions, and RSVP. Volunteers serve as mentors and tutors, provide in-home support to older adults and individuals with disabilities, and other opportunities addressing the community’s most pressing needs.
- Supervision of operations for the Senior Corps programs including the planning, development, revision, implementation, and evaluation of policies, procedures, and standards of performance for area of responsibility.
- Recruiting and retaining qualified volunteers throughout the service area.
- Arranging meaningful recognition of volunteers, monthly training events, and bi-monthly Advisory Council meetings.
- Maintaining partnerships with volunteer stations, and recruiting new stations.
- Maintaining compliance with all agency and funder requirements and regulations.
- Representing the program and agency at community events.
Bachelor’s Degree in Gerontology, Social Work, Education, Social Services or other related field.
At least two years recent experience in a related health or social service field, preferably in a community based organization, with at least one year of supervisory experience.
Valid Georgia Drivers License and unrestricted access to reliable transportation.
Benefits package includes medical, dental plans, holiday, vacation, sick pay and retirement plan. Complete agency application form and resume required for consideration.
How to Apply:
A complete agency application and resume are required for consideration. Applications may be found at http://www.accaging.org/employment/ or picked up at 135 Hoyt Street, Athens, GA.
Applications may be submitted by email to nnorris@accaging, fax to 706-549-7786, Attn: Nita Norris, or returned to ACCA at 135 Hoyt Street, Athens, GA 30601
Applications will be accepted until October 13, 2017
ACCA is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Please Note: Although you can fill in a form while it is displayed within your browser, we strongly recommend that you not do so. You will lose all entered form data if you browse to other web pages in the same browser window that you are using to display the screen fillable form. If you fill out the form in your browser, you may not be able to save the information on screen when saving to your hard drive.
We recommend that you open the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader program, click File => Open and locate the form saved on your computer hard drive. Then fill out the form in Acrobat Reader independently from your browser.