Certified Nursing Assistants Full-Time position, Monday – Friday (7:30 – 4:30) for Activity Aide at the Bentley Adult Day Health Center. Responsibilities include providing personal care, respite and implementing activities with the elderly. Certification as a Nursing Assistant and dependable transportation required.
$ 7.80 Hour. Benefits package includes medical, dental plans, holiday, vacation, sick pay and retirement plans. Complete agency application and resume required for consideration. Applications may be found at www.accaging.org or picked up at ACCA. Applicants must fully complete an agency application form and submit no later than 4:30 pm on Thursday, July 2, 2015 at Athens Community Council on Aging, 135 Hoyt Street, Athens, Georgia 30601 or emailed to email@example.com. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Center for Active Living Wellness Coordinator – The Athens Community Council on Aging is looking to fill a full time position in our Center for Active Living. The Center for Active Living Wellness Coordinator will be responsible to fully coordinating all current and new Center for Active Living programs.
Example of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, coordinate, implement and evaluate a diverse offering of wellness activities and programs to members served through the Center for Active Living Program. This includes fitness, education, evidence-based programming and social activities.
- Create a quarterly calendar of Center for Active living program (CAL). Responsible for weekly Happenings email blast.
- Develop and maintain a membership retention program.
- Communicate routinely with CAL members. Coordinate the recruitment, orientation, supervision, and recognition of volunteers. Coordinate the recruitment of qualified volunteer and/or professional instructors to assist in the implementation of CAL programming.
We seek the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Recreation Therapy, Health Promotion, Education or other health related field
- Successful experience in community partnerships and collaborations.
- Experience developing and managing health and wellness programming, preferably in working with older adults and persons with disabilities.
Schedule: Full Time, Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 4:30
Pay: $ 14.00 Hour
CLICK HERE for a full job description of the CAL Wellness Coordinator
Benefits package includes medical, dental plans, holiday, vacation, sick pay and retirement plans. Complete agency application form and resume required for consideration. Applications may be found www.accaging.org. Applications must be received no later than 4:30 pm on Friday, May 22, at Athens Community Council on Aging, 135 Hoyt Street, Athens, GA 30601 or firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE
Applicants must fully complete an agency application form and submit a resume in order to receive consideration. Athens Community Council on Aging, 135 Hoyt Street, Athens, Georgia 30601. www.accaging.org. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
For questions about employment or to request an application, contact Nita Norris or you can download ACCA Employment Application and submit electronically through email to Nita Norris at email@example.com