Registered Nurse, Bentley Adult Day Health
Part-Time, Full Time available
ACCA Bentley Adult Day Health is an adult day health care facility enabling seniors to obtain quality adult health care while remaining active and involved in the community and continuing to live in their own homes. Our program is open Monday through Friday, 7:30 to 6:00, and is staffed with qualified, experienced licensed nurses and caregivers who are trained to provide individual assistance to each client.
- Participation in the nursing process by sharing in assessment of patients, planning of patient care, implementing the patient care plan, and evaluating patient care.
- Providing for needs and for safety of patients.
- Notifying appropriate person about unusual symptoms and/or changes in condition of patient.
- Completes progress notes as necessary and reviews staff entries once a week. Completes and maintains handwritten RN Supervisory Visit notes in accordance with funding source standards.
- Administration of medications and treatments as prescribed by the participants’ physicians.
- EDUCATION: Graduation from an accredited, approved school of nursing. Current registration with State Board of Nurse Examiners.
- TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE: 1+ years of experience as an RN in a hands-on healthcare setting.
Benefits package includes medical, dental plans, holiday, vacation, sick pay and retirement plans. Complete agency application form and resume required for consideration.
Interested candidates should send a resume, and agency application to email@example.com or ACCA, 135 Hoyt Street, Athens, GA 30601.
Applications can be found here: ACCA Employment Application
ACCA is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Please Note: Although you can fill in a form while it is displayed within your browser, we strongly recommend that you not do so. You will lose all entered form data if you browse to other web pages in the same browser window that you are using to display the screen fillable form. If you fill out the form in your browser, you may not be able to save the information on screen when saving to your hard drive.
We recommend that you open the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader program, click File => Open and locate the form saved on your computer hard drive. Then fill out the form in Acrobat Reader independently from your browser.