ACCA’s Top Five for the Week of June 16
1. Gibbs Garden – Enjoy the Manor Garden, the Japanese Garden, and the Waterlily Garden at this exquisite garden north of Atlanta. Thursday, June 19. Departing ACCA at 9:00 am. Call 706-549-4850 for prepayment and registration.
2. The Scribblers – This special interest group comes together to discuss and share various kinds of writings. Led by Sandie Nicholson and anyone is welcome. Tuesday, June 17 at 9:30 am in the Bentley Conference Room.
3. PilatesSOUL – Great for all fitness levels and works the mind and body. Bring your own mat and join us on Wednesday, June 18 from 1:30 until 2:30 in the ACCA Hudson Room.
4. Grieve and Bereavement Support Group – Join this open group for anyone that has recently lost a loved one. Thursday, June 19 from 2:00 until 3:30 at the ACCA Brick Dining Room.
5. Dementia Support Group – Join us for FREE lunch and to have a network of people going through similar experiences with Dementia. Call Cheryl at 706-549-4850 for more information. Tuesday, June 17 from 11:00 until 12:30 in the Bentley Adult Day Health Conference Room.